Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrT: +sense- NYC ShowDown 63.251.20.194:27960 MG: 74.63.52.42:27960 +sense- Fergalicious FragFest 208.93.223.133:27970 +sense- Server - LOS ANGELES 69.90.189.30:27960 Jump Server 208.93.223.133:27969 IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #sense

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veyron's app

Go down 
+4
Newman`
Infamous
cynicism
Veyron
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Aliases: mojito, haVoc, Curtis, Veyron
Name: Jason
Previous clan(s) and reasons of resignation: +|ARA|+, |Ni0XiN|: Not very active members/low skill level
Experience: 1 yeard
Reasons for joining: Want to join A good clan and and this one has a great community
Server(s): Don't know how to edit FTP, but I do own a server. 6.8.77.114:27960 $16 slot (Might make it 14)
Anything you want us to know: Well I may have a history on forums of FTWGL and UrT, but I am surely cleaning up my act. I am a highly active player that likes to play pugs and bomb on any server! I will hang around your guys' "+sense- NYC Showdown" server. Ya I have a bit of a attitude when I'm not in the zone, but I'm normally a really nice guy.

For my try out I'm not good at 1v1's because I love playing with teams, (thats why I'm applying to this clan.)
Here are some screens:
Veyron's app Shot0026
Veyron's app Shot0023-1
Veyron is ma name; CTF and Bomb's Ma game
Back to top Go down
cynicism
Admin

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:11 am

Hi Veyron, thank you for applying. Our roster is getting pretty big so it will be harder to get in. Thank you for being honest in your application. Positive attitudes and positive history in UrT community are important to us because we do not want drama whores or trouble makers in this clan. My suggestions would be stop posting on FTW and urbanterror.net unless it's necessary and don't poke your nose into others business =], although they are fun reads most of the time haha. Focus more on the actual game in order to improve, gain respect and reputation. Good luck.

I did a quick search and your server doesn't seems to be online at the moment. Make into +sense- or not, I'm willing to help you with the server setup and show you some simple steps how to config the server. FTP clients I use are www.net2ftp.com(web FTP client) and FileZilla(It's free, just google it).
Back to top Go down
https://senseclan.forummotion.com
Infamous

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 am

err; gl curtis
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CrookedCloud?ref=name
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Infamous wrote:
err; gl curtis
Infamous, that 1v1, If I stood 2 feet away and shot at you, it would have missed, the server wasn't registering any hits, I am 95% sure that I could beat you on a midnight gaming server.

Cynicism, im not an attention whore! I made horrible posts as mojito but now, 90% are ok, but no1 (people like you) give me a chance because they wont ever except the fact that I'm done making stupid posts, its like a hobby of there's that I can't possibly get around.

I'll hang around your NYC server, and get to know all you guys and you can get to know me.
Back to top Go down
Newman`
Leader
Newman`

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Sounds great veyron, please do allow us all to get to know you =D
Back to top Go down
Teriyaki

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:07 pm

this guy sounds like hes white i f2
Back to top Go down
Infamous

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Teriyaki wrote:
this guy sounds like hes white i f2

LOL !

Err we tried almost 4 servers and you still kept losing and raging. If you dont want to be the same Mojito dont say shit like "THIS IS fiving GAY" I had worst ping then you on one server and we had same ping on another server and you still rage.
T.T
Gl on UrT

Last edited by Infamous on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teriyaki

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 pm

yeah you tell that cracker infamous.
Back to top Go down
Infamous

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Teriyaki wrote:
yeah you tell that cracker infamous.

CHIGGER LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Newman` wrote:

Well infamous, your not in the clan so you can't be judging me. And I wont want to join if every1 acts like teriyaki. I know that the NYC server has good hits so I won't be complaining about that. Yes I am white. lol.
Back to top Go down
Infamous

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Veyron wrote:
Newman` wrote:

Well infamous, your not in the clan so you can't be judging me. And I wont want to join if every1 acts like teriyaki. I know that the NYC server has good hits so I won't be complaining about that. Yes I am white. lol.

Because i dont choose to be into a clan right now lol
Back to top Go down
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm confused... You don't want to be in a clan, but yet you apply for one? :p
Back to top Go down
Infamous

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:11 pm

which one did i apply for?
Back to top Go down
Teriyaki

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Veyron I am no part of Sense. Just a good friend of the clan. Dont even mind me chigger
Back to top Go down
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Teriyaki wrote:
Veyron I am no part of Sense. Just a good friend of the clan. Dont even mind me chigger
ok tery. Inf... you applied for sense, your app is still on the board. teri, aren't you in pRo* or something? GL on ftw to both teams
Back to top Go down
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:33 pm

I am always on at 3 EST and try to be on around 11 EST or so, I play lots of PUG's or you can find me on your server when there are 8+ people, Or i'll just search your guys' tag, anyway, those are some ways to find me!
Back to top Go down
cynicism
Admin

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 am

Veyron wrote:

Cynicism, im not an attention whore!
I didn't call you one lol.
Quote :
I made horrible posts as mojito but now, 90% are ok, but no1 (people like you) give me a chance because they wont ever except the fact that I'm done making stupid posts, its like a hobby of there's that I can't possibly get around.
Not trying to be a dick, but most your posts under your most recent name are still same as your posts under your former names.

Quote :
I'll hang around your NYC server, and get to know all you guys and you can get to know me.
Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
https://senseclan.forummotion.com
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:54 pm

ok, will do guys, see you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teriyaki

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:33 pm

I could be. Lol im still on the roster. Wont even be thinking about ftw till next week.
Back to top Go down
Kalas
Leader
Kalas

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

well ill only said that my ping in all server probably is 150 and i still pown heheheheh, good to now you veyron i think have seen you before, but with the name of havoc
Back to top Go down
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 pm

ya, and about ubiiquitos or whoever, I killed him with a spa and he called me a fag. Just wanted to report that if any1 cares.
Back to top Go down
ubiquity

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Veyron wrote:
ya, and about ubiiquitos or whoever, I killed him with a spa and he called me a fag. Just wanted to report that if any1 cares.
i did? Surprised ask tokyo, she'll tell you the truth, i was playing with her.
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:09 pm

yeah well. this guy thinks he is the boss of everyone. telling god to take tagz of and shit. i dont like him i f2. i dont get along with him. and he obviously has no respect for some of us. he was being just as rude to us.. and i didnt even say anything. he just decided to tell god to take the tags off. like it was his business. and he was telling me to shut up. and other things.. you think reporting a person will get him in trouble?? when you did things as well? think again. cuz i AM apart of this clan. AND godzgift. has been on our servers. ive seen him around. hes played with us. and everything! hes practically in already..

And we were being a little rude back. i admit. but i never saw god call him a fag. and he started with telling god to take tags off. he had left them on from the night before. i told you he could keep them on to show you you dont tell people what to do. its none of your business and you dont know AT ALL!!! if we told him he could put tags on or NOT!!! he has been on vent. and i have NEVER seen you.. You have more posts on your app then he does and ive seen you ONCE! and im already sick of you!!

. think about it. are you going to believe us saying god didnt? or the guy that just randomly said that you called him an attention whore?\

f2.
very disrespectful. very immature. to EVERYONE in the server. many people were annoyed by him. and also thought he was immature and was opening his mouth too much. one guy even said he had a 5 your old the had more respect. and was more mature then you were being.

And then trying to lie?! and get a person in trouble?? thats pathetic.

im done here. nuff said.
f2
Back to top Go down
Veyron

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:10 pm

I decline my app, I don't want to be in a clan where you get called a fag when you kill them. Good bye and good luck in FTW.
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 pm

you are denied anyways. good luck finding a clan with that attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veyron's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veyron's app   Veyron's app Empty

Back to top Go down

Veyron's app
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: