Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrT: +sense- NYC ShowDown 63.251.20.194:27960 MG: 74.63.52.42:27960 +sense- Fergalicious FragFest 208.93.223.133:27970 +sense- Server - LOS ANGELES 69.90.189.30:27960 Jump Server 208.93.223.133:27969 IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #sense

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MadDawg App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadDawg

MadDawg App Empty
PostSubject: MadDawg App   MadDawg App EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Name: MadDawg

Time Availability: Pretty open

Past Aliases: N/A

Past Clans: None

Reason For Leaving: N/A

How Long You've Been Playing: 12 months

League Experiences: None

Playing Style & Gametype: I would say that I am an aggressive player, I am not afraid to die. However, I am also team oriented. If I need to slow down and cover the carrier I can or protect the flag. If/when I see a team mate low on health I will run by and give them some meds and then carry on killing. I will put myself in front of the carrier and take the hit when I need to by more time for the carrier. I mostly 99% of the time play CTF I have played BM and TS.

Gun & Gear Load out: I switch depending on map. 90% of the time it is the 300 w/silencer, DE, Helmet & Kevlar. I will snip on big maps and I will use the Sr8 and the UMP as a secondary.

Reason For Joining: I need to take my game to the next level. I applied to .SB. and Possessed suggested that I apply here.

Contact Information: email I did get in mRIC but I have not set it all up yet. so through this site is best for now.

Other Significant Information We Should Know: I play on WTF, Spray & Pray and FSK servers. I know I am not the best player but I don't think I am the worst either. I like to play and I want to win. Yes, I want to have fun but it is no fun when I don't win. I am kind to most players however, I have gone off on a few dudes that block the door after I have asked them nicely 3 times not to block it. I also have no patience for vote spammers or guys that vote "kick" because they are getting owned by another player. Other than that I was in the Marine Corps but I don't think that counts here. Although the tactics do.
Back to top Go down
Kalas
Leader
Kalas

MadDawg App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadDawg App   MadDawg App EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:32 am

well is nice for you to come and app, the best thing to get in is playing and scrim with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Newman`
Leader
Newman`

MadDawg App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadDawg App   MadDawg App EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:58 am

sweet app. lol. cant wait to play with ya sometime.
Back to top Go down
MadDawg

MadDawg App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadDawg App   MadDawg App EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am

Thanks for the replys fellas. I will try and get on tonight and play with you.

I see an IRC addy but what about team speak? Do you have an address for me on that?

Kill ya soon...
Back to top Go down
Newman`
Leader
Newman`

MadDawg App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MadDawg App   MadDawg App EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 pm

we have ventrillo.

nyc-ventrilo.nuclearfallout.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MadDawg App Empty