Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrT: +sense- NYC ShowDown 63.251.20.194:27960 MG: 74.63.52.42:27960 +sense- Fergalicious FragFest 208.93.223.133:27970 +sense- Server - LOS ANGELES 69.90.189.30:27960 Jump Server 208.93.223.133:27969 IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #sense

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

you can't have pie without coolhwhip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coolhwhip

you can't have pie without coolhwhip Empty
PostSubject: you can't have pie without coolhwhip   you can't have pie without coolhwhip EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

hello everyone,

i'm some new guy. been using coolhwhip name for last year and a half maybe but only played maybe 4 or 5 months of that time. was previously crw (which is my initials), do, or many other names back then. i mostly used crw for years. i started playing something like 6 or 7 years back. usually playing for a few months, quitting for several months and over again. this is probably why not many people recognize me. that and the name changing.

my actual name is ryan. i am a 3 years graduated electrical engineer doing hardware/software design for industrial type controllers. so, i'm sort of a nerd. stuff i like: women of course, beer and homebrewing, synthesizer design, Urt, shooting real guns (skeet), and i raced motocross for nearly half my life.
Back to top Go down
Newman`
Leader
Newman`

PostSubject: Re: you can't have pie without coolhwhip   you can't have pie without coolhwhip EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:42 pm

awesome intro ryan, im excited to get to know you even better in the future =D

cant keep this long cuz i gotta hurry to go catch transformers 2 in 25 mins. and jajjajaja to e1 who hasnt seen it yet. mwahhaa
Back to top Go down
prince.buster
Leader

PostSubject: Re: you can't have pie without coolhwhip   you can't have pie without coolhwhip EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:13 pm

welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you can't have pie without coolhwhip   you can't have pie without coolhwhip Empty

Back to top Go down

you can't have pie without coolhwhip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: