Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrT: +sense- NYC ShowDown 63.251.20.194:27960 MG: 74.63.52.42:27960 +sense- Fergalicious FragFest 208.93.223.133:27970 +sense- Server - LOS ANGELES 69.90.189.30:27960 Jump Server 208.93.223.133:27969 IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #sense

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pahns application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pahn

Pahns application Empty
PostSubject: Pahns application   Pahns application EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Name:Pahn

Previous clan(s) and reasons of resignation: [iN] Good player did my best didnt let other people put me down

Experience:Alot of the time i get a good score like 14-2 but i do have those days where im a little rusty but i get better

Reasons for joining:Well... in didnt work out the clan died quickly so im looking for a clan where i can stay and honour

Server(s): pretty much what ever i can get on

Anything you want us to know: Im a team player im always a medic if i see a wounded teammate ill do my best to heal them

Prefered Weapons: Sr8, Ump, De
Back to top Go down
Newman`
Leader
Newman`

Pahns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pahns application   Pahns application EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:07 am

Hope to see you in our servers so i can get to know ya pahn!
Back to top Go down
+sense-Admin

Pahns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pahns application   Pahns application EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi Pahn, skill-wise, you are decent and have a lot of potential. But after several days of "aliased-stalking" by our members and leaders, you have been tagging up as +sense-Pahn without permission twice and being rude to other pubbers. +sense- isn't just about playing Urban Terror, we are a clan that wish to wear our tag with pride and be supportive to the rest of Urban Terror community. That's what make +sense- such a strong, friendly, and long-lasting clan. Sorry that this clan is not for you but you are still welcomed to come on our Ventrilo and hang out with us. We can vouch for you for clans that are looking for players that have potentials. We wish you the best and good luck with your future endeavors.
Pahns application Picture7i
Back to top Go down
pain2death

Pahns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pahns application   Pahns application EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:18 am

busteddd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pahns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pahns application   Pahns application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pahns application
Page 1 of 1