Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrT: +sense- NYC ShowDown 63.251.20.194:27960 MG: 74.63.52.42:27960 +sense- Fergalicious FragFest 208.93.223.133:27970 +sense- Server - LOS ANGELES 69.90.189.30:27960 Jump Server 208.93.223.133:27969 IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #sense

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kckiller12s app.

Go down 
+4
khaotixbeauty
cynicism
Newman`
kckiller123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kckiller123

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Aliases:kckiller12
Name:kyle
Previous clan(s) and reasons of resignation:none.
Experience:none. just started.
Reasons for joining:friend is in this clan. really good. need help Razz
Server(s):any right now..
Anything you want us to know: suck but willing to learn. im a friend of Jaz's and she got me into the game. thought id join a clan that can help me.
kthxbai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Newman`
Leader
Newman`

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 pm

too bad your not a girl..
Back to top Go down
cynicism
Admin

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:18 am

What the hell Jaz?! You are supposed to bring me chicks not males!

Hey Kyle, bring us all your female friends then we can discuss.

On serious note, to be honest with you, the chance for a non-experienced player to be accepted is very slim. Join our Vent and hang out with us for a while before deciding whether if you like to apply or not would probably be a better idea. Jaz, give him our Vent info please.
Back to top Go down
https://senseclan.forummotion.com
kckiller123

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:57 am

cynicism wrote:
What the hell Jaz?! You are supposed to bring me chicks not males!

Hey Kyle, bring us all your female friends then we can discuss.

On serious note, to be honest with you, the chance for a non-experienced player to be accepted is very slim. Join our Vent and hang out with us for a while before deciding whether if you like to apply or not would probably be a better idea. Jaz, give him our Vent info please.
srry mann girls ik wouldnt really wanna play
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:58 am

he doesnt have vent.. or a mic..

and why do we need more chicks?? alot of clans dont even have ONE. if you want i can leave.. then you really have a reason to look for one?

and who cares if hes in experienced? why not except some people like that and teach em our strategies? i mean does one really hurt??
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 am

yea.. that too. and remember.. you dont except non experienced players. if they were to join you wouldnt even except em due to the fact they are NEW.
Back to top Go down
cynicism
Admin

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am

kckiller123 wrote:
srry mann girls ik wouldnt really wanna play
It was a joke haha.
Back to top Go down
cynicism
Admin

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:11 pm

khaotixbeauty wrote:
he doesnt have vent.. or a mic..
It would be great if he has Vent. It's very hard to communicate in game without it.
Quote :
and why do we need more chicks?? alot of clans dont even have ONE. if you want i can leave.. then you really have a reason to look for one?
It was an obvious joke, if it isn't to you then my bad. You know that I, or pretty much the whole clan dislike drama. Please stop pulling out " if you want I can leave"...it's gotten very annoying. I'm sorry, had to put it out there.

Quote :
and who cares if hes in experienced?
Ok, there are things that you have to take / give. It's very common that people would want to give a lot more support to the people they know in real life, but sometimes you can't be selfish. We will have to do what's the best for the clan. You have never been so supportive like this to other applicants.
Quote :
why not except some people like that and teach em our strategies?
Would you accept all the inexperienced players into the clan and teach them? I'm sure you wouldn't unless s/he has potential. Unless it's some sort of "fun" clan, an organized clan takes skill, personality, attitude all in consideration. Otherwise, there is no point of clans. I believe most of us haven't seen him played yet, that's why I told him to hang out with us so we can get to know each others, and show him things here and there.
Quote :
i mean does one really hurt??
Again, you have never been so supportive like this to other applicants. Nothing against kckiller123 but if I accept him, what am I going to do with other inexperienced players that have applied? I have to be fair here.
Back to top Go down
cynicism
Admin

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 pm

khaotixbeauty wrote:
yea.. that too. and remember.. you dont except non experienced players. if they were to join you wouldnt even except em due to the fact they are NEW.
Not true, when Newman joined, he was pretty new to the game. w00t was fairly new to the game too.
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 pm

they why not him? and sorry. it just didnt sound like a joke... i knew something was going on.. just wasnt sure. sorry for jumping to the conclusion. and i dont always pull out if you want i can leave. i have said that once and now its stop pulling it out?? i didnt mean to start drama. my bad. its just part of being a girl.. and ontop of that im the only girl in the clan as well as the youngest... dont expect me to be as mature as you all. cuz i cant be. my mind hasnt gotten that far yet...
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 pm

and for not being as supportive?? i havent really seen one that was new to the game. nor have i been on much to see. recently i have been. but school is starting up soon so i might not be. and hes a friend. just trying to help him out. my bad?
Back to top Go down
cynicism
Admin

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:05 pm

khaotixbeauty wrote:
they why not him?
I have never denied his application. I made a honest, general statement that "the chance for a non-experienced player to be accepted is very slim", which I think you would also agree with. Hence I told him to hang out with us so we will get to see how he plays and if he will fit in. You seem to be in such a rush wanting him to be accepted. It took about one month+ for me to accept Newman, and about the same for w00t. You know that we have always been picky on applicants.

Quote :
and sorry. it just didnt sound like a joke... i knew something was going on.. just wasnt sure. sorry for jumping to the conclusion. and i dont always pull out if you want i can leave. i have said that once and now its stop pulling it out?? i didnt mean to start drama. my bad. its just part of being a girl.. and ontop of that im the only girl in the clan as well as the youngest... dont expect me to be as mature as you all. cuz i cant be. my mind hasnt gotten that far yet...
Understood.
Back to top Go down
Newman`
Leader
Newman`

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm

one month? c... dude.. bro.. brah.. buddy.. cmon dont lie to the lady

you accepted this sexiness in a fiving heartbeat!
Back to top Go down

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 pm

I say he just hang out for a while and slowly learn the game. I have been playing for awhile and it sucked learning on my own. But now, I have decided to start new. Came over to sense and things have just been going pretty good. I have even gotten a few good people from sense and outside of sense to help me out with some things I always needed to learn. Not saying I have learned everything yet. I know I need to work on quite a few stuff and I still need to learn some things. But just bringing him into the clan doesn't really help out much unless he learns some stuff first.
Back to top Go down
Kalas
Leader
Kalas

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Jaz i still love you i dont care is youre immature Very Happy
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 pm

awwww thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Dorante
Leader
Dorante

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Jaz is not bad at all to want to help ur friend but seriously we need a standart of the members we cant accept as a full member some1 that get own in TDM server xD but doesnt mean he cant hang out with us he can be in vent and play with us when we are just killing time we can try to help him to improve his game but i think is not good idea having him playing in a scrim with a serious clan or even a match becouse he hasnt reach that level yet.

i dont want be mean just honest i think he can wait until he gets the skills needed to be in a competitive clan and is not like im deying the apply we should discuss this apply as every1 but in my personal opinion it wont happen soon, as i said he can hang on with us and when we consider he is skilled enough let him in.
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 pm

yea.. i think we can live with that.. but do you guys mind if we keep his app up?? like jsut a reallly really really long trial? that way it saves the trouble.. and when you think he is ready you can accept him??
Back to top Go down
Dorante
Leader
Dorante

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Ofcourse we are not meaning he cant enter at all we are just saying that he need to wait until is ready but in meanwhile he could hang on with us

Last edited by Dorante on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Newman`
Leader
Newman`

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:50 am

Dorante wrote:
but in meanwhile he could hang us

omg killer!!
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 am

hahah wow dorante!!! you seem soo cool with that haha.
Back to top Go down
Dorante
Leader
Dorante

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Quote :
but in meanwhile he could hang us

kckiller12s app. Fail
kckiller12s app. 33jn0ix
kckiller12s app. 28ls405
Back to top Go down
khaotixbeauty

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 am

haha nice.
Back to top Go down
HannahMontana

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:22 am

/NOT TALKING ABOUT KILLER SPECIFICALLY-- i have no idea how he plays

but!

generally, if you keep a shitty person's app up for longer and let him hang out with you, you generally have more leniency in letting him into the clan with lower sk1llz later on.

just sayin'.

p.s. im probably gonna get logged for typing "shitty" while on a school computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kckiller12s app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kckiller12s app.   kckiller12s app. Empty

Back to top Go down

kckiller12s app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: