Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrT: +sense- NYC ShowDown 63.251.20.194:27960 MG: 74.63.52.42:27960 +sense- Fergalicious FragFest 208.93.223.133:27970 +sense- Server - LOS ANGELES 69.90.189.30:27960 Jump Server 208.93.223.133:27969 IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #sense

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

smash_mouth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smash_mouth

smash_mouth Empty
PostSubject: smash_mouth   smash_mouth EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 am

Smash_mouth is in the house! big ups to you SB clansters. I will pwn all your enemies into oblivion on the field! They should be very affraid

POSSESSED asked me to stop by/join/ or just get in touch to hook up for scrims. Not sure what he meant out of the three. In any case, here I am. Would love to do some SCRIM'n or TOURNEY'n with you guys (girls too?).

Little info bout me:

Hometown: Houston, TX
Realname: Corb

Clan status: none in UT, member of www.team-revolution.org - an old clan started in the days of Wolf. I used to be a wolf god formerly known as DOLL (and sometimes Harvardboy). We kicked butts in scrims and tourneys.

I usually just frag but used to have Vent hooked up. Team-type of player. kill ratio is usually around 3 or 4 to 1 or something close - not bad for leading with my chin....

PM me when you have a scrim or something I will see if I can join in.

cheers to all u SBs out there.
Back to top Go down
cynicism
Admin

smash_mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: smash_mouth   smash_mouth EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi smash_mouth! POSSS told me about you, finally see your app! Hop on our vent later tonight, or every night, vent info will be in your private message box. One thing though, our tag is +sense-, not .sB. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
https://senseclan.forummotion.com
smash_mouth

smash_mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: smash_mouth   smash_mouth EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

sorry about the tag - +sense- it is then! POSSESS had his SB tag on so thought it was short for the other. good to have that corrected. Very Happy

smash
Back to top Go down
thePOSSS
Leader
thePOSSS

smash_mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: smash_mouth   smash_mouth EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 pm

try to get him in some scrims with us. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

smash_mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: smash_mouth   smash_mouth Empty